OFX Import Bug

jeffjl@outlook.com jeffjl.kde at outlook.com
Fri Jan 13 14:46:40 UTC 2017

On 1/13/2017 3:36 AM, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
Thanks for the detailed analysis. I think it hits the nail right on the head.

Date and timezone handling is all done by libOFX (I fixed something myself in
that are sometime ago - wow 7 years:
https://github.com/libofx/libofx/commit/166b97964de3ed3986346f8844d8029ca11e3d79,
the internet does not forget)

Not sure what we can do about it since all that is handled by libOFX AFAIR.

I had the same exact problem with libOFX on Windows. A time of midnight was getting converted to 11:00 PM the previous day when daylight savings time was not in effect. I fixed it in my local build of libOFX by changing line 118 of Thomas' patch to

time.tm_isdst = -1; //mktime() will figure out daylight savings based on locale

For me, this works both when DST is in effect and when it is not.