KDE Phabricator: collecting experience

Łukasz Wojniłowicz lukasz.wojnilowicz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:39:36 UTC 2017

Hi,
I've commented positively on your patch and added two more patches to review.
I don't know if they are visible for you.
I would like to know whether keyword REVIEW in patch will work with
Phabricator and how?
Moreover, is there any field to file the related bug number as it is on
ReviewBoard?
Greetings
Łukasz