compile failure with git master

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Sun Dec 31 16:33:42 UTC 2017

With a fresh pull from git master, I get a compile failure

[ 20%] Building CXX object
kmymoney/dialogs/CMakeFiles/dialogs.dir/kreportconfigurationfilterdlg.cpp.o
/path-to-source/kmymoney/dialogs/kreportconfigurationfilterdlg.cpp:61:33:
fatal error: ui_reporttabgeneral.h: No such file or directory
  #include <ui_reporttabgeneral.h>

Looking at an old build folder I still have, that file appears in
/path-to build/kmymoney/widgets/.  If I cd to that directory, type
"make" there, and then resume make in the top build directory, it
completes with no errors.

I suspect that some recent change to the CMake files changed the order
of things.