Support

Robin Gross robin.gross at fafa.ws
Sat Dec 16 14:13:19 UTC 2017

👍🏼

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 4:38 AM Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:

> Hi Robin,
>
> thanks for the feedback. Indeed, this idea crossed my mind a long time ago
> already, but apparently noone had the time to do it (yet). Such a
> 'drill-down'
> feature would be nice to have.
>
> Please check if it has already been requested and if not, feel free to add
> it
> to our bugtracker (also used as wishlist) at
>
>   https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=kmymoney&format=guided
>
> and make sure to send e-mails to the mailing list as well and not only
> individual members. Thanks in advance.
>
> Thomas
>

> On Freitag, 15. Dezember 2017 14:34:25 CET you wrote:
>
> > Hi Thomas,
> >
> > Again, my thanks for your follow up on my email.
> >
> > May I make a software suggestion?
> >
> > As I look at the year end income/expense, it is often useful to be able
> > link from this report (August - supplies, for example) into the line item
> > detail. If that entry seems very high or low, then to see the various
> entry
> > making up that on line item in the report is MOST useful.
> >
> > If this is making sense....
> >
> > So rather than going from the transaction up, it is the ability to work
> > from the line item down - in which there might be multiple transactions.
> >
> > Maybe it will fall on someone's "to do" list.
> >
> > Many thanks,
> > Robin
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de>
> wrote:
> > > Hello Robin,
> > >
> > > it exists in the transaction report. The date of the entry contains a
> > > hyperlink which takes you directy to the transaction in the ledger.
> > > Depending
> > > on the version you are using, this might not be available.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Thomas

> > > entry

> feature

> > > --
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Thomas Baumgart
> > >
> > > https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
> > > 'Never underestimate the determination of a kid who is
> > > time-rich and cash-poor.' -- Cory Doctorow: Little brother
>
> --
>
> Regards
>
> Thomas Baumgart
>
> https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
> On Windoze it helps to reboot, on UNIX it helps to be root!

Ms. Robin Gross
Accredited Senior Appraiser
American Society of Appraisers
Specialty: Fine Art & Chinese Furniture
Call/Text:  816.221.2727
www.FaFa.ws

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
*This email, as well as any attachments, is strictly confidential and
intended only for the named recipient. If y*
*ou*
* are not that named recipient, you are not authorized to review, copy,
disclose, publish, nor distribute any portion of this email to any other
party. If you have received this in error, please permanently delete this
email*
* from all electronic storage devices including server-based archives and
metabases **and immediately notify Robin Gross at 816.221.2727. Thank you!*