Support

Robin Gross robin.gross at fafa.ws
Thu Dec 14 02:03:38 UTC 2017

I have just converted from Quicken; I love KMM. One Q feature is on a
report you can click the number and it will take you directly to that entry
in the ledger where it can be edited. I have not found a similar feature
yet. Am I overlooking it?

Thank you
--
Ms. Robin Gross
Accredited Senior Appraiser

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
*This email, as well as any attachments, is strictly confidential and
intended only for the named recipient. If y*
*ou*
* are not that named recipient, you are not authorized to review, copy,
disclose, publish, nor distribute any portion of this email to any other
party. If you have received this in error, please permanently delete this
email*
* from all electronic storage devices including server-based archives and
metabases **and immediately notify Robin Gross at 816.221.2727. Thank you!*