Fwd: Retirement of Reviewboard - Transition to Phabricator

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 31 20:15:04 UTC 2017

I see 9 open KMM reviews on ReveiwBoard.  Two are very recent, by
Ralf.  I expect these will be completed by the time ReviewBoard logins
are disabled on 16 September.  The others are at least 2 months old
since last update, with one 2 years old from Allan Anderson.  I don't
think I can judge whether any of them are still relevant enough to
either act on, or to migrate to Phabricator.  I don't know how active
any of the submitters are (other than Allan, who we know is deceased)
so I wonder if it's worth making a brief comment on each that the
review will effectively be dead if not acted on within about two weeks.

Thoughts?

Jack