Compile Error - Fedora 26

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Mon Aug 7 23:34:48 UTC 2017

I created a diff file and copied the text on the page in the link that
you sent me to the diff file. I tried to apply it to the source and
got the following errors:

error: patch failed: kmymoney/mymoney/CMakeLists.txt:28
error: kmymoney/mymoney/CMakeLists.txt: patch does not apply
error: kmymoney/mymoney/storage/tests/CMakeLists.txt: No such file or directory
error: kmymoney/mymoney/tests/CMakeLists.txt: No such file or directory

I've always downloaded a diff file in the past so I'm not sure I'm
doing this correctly since I do not see anyway to download the diff
file. I probably need so help applying the diff.

----
Brendan Coupe