[kmymoney] kmymoney: Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/4.8'

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Aug 5 13:23:43 UTC 2017

Hi Ralf,

your recent merge introduced a report test case which is interactive. This
breaks the CI system running in the background. I think, I have to disable
this one for now.

Details: https://build.kde.org/job/Extragear%20kmymoney%20kf5-qt5%20SUSEQt5.9/55/console

Regards

Thomas

On Samstag, 5. August 2017 12:02:36 CEST Ralf Habacker wrote:

> Git commit 27443863f75d183312c7c6842ab7c76faf5cbd33 by Ralf Habacker.
> Committed on 05/08/2017 at 11:58.
> Pushed by habacker into branch 'master'.
>
> Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/4.8'
>
> # Conflicts:

[...]

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
Real backups of your NAS can be found with the NSA