Developer meeting on IRC?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Apr 4 08:38:34 UTC 2017

Hi Christian,

good idea. I am all for it. Any preference for a time anyone? Which timezones
do we need to cover for it these days?

Regards

Thomas

On Monday 03 April 2017 20:14:25 Christian Dávid wrote:

> Hello Hackers,
>
> For some time we did not have any developer meeting on IRC. Are you
> interested in one? I would be interested in the major problems which are
> still left in the KF5 port (I think Cristian did a lot there and has some
> ideas). Maybe I can find some time to work on some of them.
>
> Greetings
> Christian

https://www.telegram.org/ Telegram, the better whats app

Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other
invention in human history, with the possible exception
of handguns and tequila. --Mitch Radcliffe