New OFX direct connect problem (BOA)

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 9 01:00:19 UTC 2016

I've been downloading transactions for my Bank of America credit card
for months without problems, until a week or two ago, when I started
getting "The file or folder eftx.bankofamerica.com does not exist."  On
the console, I see

OfxImporterPlugin::updateAccount
creating job
Job finished
Closing tempfile
Tempfile closed
Show error message
Finishing slotOfxFinished

which seems to show no response from the bank.  However, I have
unmapped and successfully remapped the account (KMM OFX).  I have not
yet tried wireshark to see if any packets are returning.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?  I've also posted at ofxhome, and
I suppose I'll have to break down and call BOA - they won't take any
help calls by email except for statement requests....

Thanks for any suggestions.