CSV Importer resource file location moved?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 26 14:40:03 UTC 2016

On 2016.10.26 07:12, aga wrote:
> I'm just starting to look at KMM on KF5 and when I launch the CSV
> importer, it is not picking up the correct profiles, but only a very
> limited version, containing two instead of 10 in my case.
>
> It appears to be picking it up from /home/USER/.config/ instead of
> from
> /home/USER/.kde/share/config/  This means that any user with an
> existing
> resource file will not have it loaded.
>
> Allan
If I recall correctly, locations of such files HAVE changed from KD4 to
Frameworks, but I suspect the specfic location might be distribution
specific.  Unless someone is going to have the plugin check if it's the
first time running as the new version and then offering to convert the
old config file, I think the only approach is to warn the user, and
even that would take a code change, unless it is just in the README or
Changelog, which few users actually read.