More libalkimia problems/questions was: problems compiling 4.8 on system with both qt4 and qt5

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Oct 25 17:20:20 UTC 2016

Am 25.10.2016 um 19:12 schrieb Marko Käning:

> is ECM needed for Qt4? I always thought that it would only be needed for Qt5/KF5…
ECM is part of the former only Qt5 supporting alkimia build system.
There are several ecm related macros used:

autotests/CMakeLists.txt:5:ecm_mark_as_test(alkvaluetest)
autotests/CMakeLists.txt:11:ecm_mark_as_test(alkquoteitemtest)
autotests/CMakeLists.txt:17:ecm_mark_as_test(alkcompanytest)
src/CMakeLists.txt:50:ecm_setup_version(${ALKIMIA_LIB_VERSION}
VARIABLE_PREFIX ALKIMIA
src/CMakeLists.txt:55:ecm_configure_package_config_file()

To remove the ecm dependency they need to be implemented locally. The
question is if it is worth to reimplement them.

Cheers
 Ralf