More libalkimia problems/questions was: problems compiling 4.8 on system with both qt4 and qt5

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Tue Oct 25 14:29:49 UTC 2016

Updated to the latest ECM Debian version 5.27.

Result is now successful as expected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Perhaps the minimum required version of ECM should be upped in the
CMakeLists.txt file.

I actually thought that version 0.0.11 was the specific required version
and looked only for it.

I will now see how KMM performs with this qt4 version against the qt5
version.
Regards
Timothy