More libalkimia problems/questions was: problems compiling 4.8 on system with both qt4 and qt5

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Oct 23 08:46:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Saturday 22 October 2016 23:20:14 Ralf Habacker wrote:

> Am 22.10.2016 um 20:02 schrieb Jack:

[...]

> > Am I just trying the impossible?
>
> No, I just pushed a commit to a personal repo at
> https://github.com/rhabacker/alkimia, which readd's Qt4 support to
> latest version of alkimia. You can build and install alkimia side by
> side to the Qt5 variant. You may try that. See the commit log how to
> build alkimia in this way.

I took a glimpse and this seems to make sense. Would then in KMyMoney 4.8
something like

  find_package(LibAlkimiaQt4)
  if (not found)
    find_package(LibAlkimia REQUIRED)
  endif()

be possible to further automate for both scenarios? In case it is found, we
need to make sure the version check only applies to the Qt5 version if found
by that second find_packages() statement above, or am I missing something?

I believe my cmake foo comes to an end here really soon :)

Memory's the second thing to go ... Can't remember the first.