problems compiling 4.8 on system with both qt4 and qt5

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 18 00:29:32 UTC 2016

On 2016.10.17 02:44, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Am 17.10.2016 um 00:52 schrieb Jack:
> > Something Alan sent me made me look and think it might have been
> > because alkimia was compiled with qt5, but I'm no longer sure about
> that.
> alkimia >= 5.0.0 fetches Qt5 dependencies into a project using it. You
> need to revert alkimia to  version <= 4.3.2. Another option would be
> (re)add Qt4 support to recent alkimia.
>
> Ralf

Well, that does explain it.  I have two versions, but both are too
recent.

I think re-adding Qt4 support would be good.  Unfortunately, we're not
quite ready to be completely without it yet, so I suspect it might be
the least painful option.

Is that something easily done with a change to CMakeLists.txt, or is it
more involved?