Compile Failure 4.8 Branch

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Oct 14 05:28:27 UTC 2016

I have successfully compiled the 4.8 branch on my desktop. When I try to
compile it on my laptop it fails. The last few lines of the output are
copied below.

Both systems are running Fedora 24 64 bit. I assume I'm missing a
dependency. Can anyone tell what is wrong?

[ 26%] Building CXX object
libkdchart/src/CMakeFiles/kmm_kdchart.dir/moc_KDChartEnums.cxx.o
[ 26%] Building CXX object
libkdchart/src/CMakeFiles/kmm_kdchart.dir/kmm_kdchart_automoc.cpp.o
[ 26%] Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libkmm_kdchart.so
[ 26%] Built target kmm_kdchart

​Thanks,

----
Brendan