Re: Problème d'ouverture de fichier

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:13:14 UTC 2016

On 12/10/16 16:05, Lionel wrote:
> Bonjour
>
> Je suis un utilisateur de Kmymoney afin de gérer mes comptes
>
> Aujourd'hui, j'ai essayer d'ouvrir mon fichier sur lequel se trouve ma
> sauvegarde
> mais à l'ouverture j'ai eu le message d'erreur suivant :   File was nor
> parsable!
>
> J'ai essayé d'ouvrir à plusieurs reprises, mais rien n'y fait.
>
> Y a t il un moyen de récupérer mon fichier ?
>

> Je vous remercie par avance pour votre réponse
>

> Cordialement
>
> Mr PANADES Lionel

Sadly, my slight, schoolboy French, has expired.

Please would you raise a bug report for this at https://bugs.kde.org/.
We need the information about your distro/OS and revisions, and it will
help in keeping all relevant messages together.

However, when you get the "File was not parsable!" message, does
KMyMoney actually open?

If so, save it as XML and open that file in Firefox.  If that works, it
may identify where the problem lies.  There could be more than one issue.

If so, copy the relevant sections to the bug report/list.

I remember having this problem myself some years ago.