error

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:04:19 UTC 2016

On 10/10/16 04:14, Patrick Oehler wrote:
> I have encountered this error and was instructed to report it to the development team. I hope you can help me open the file. At this point, the file will not open.
>
> Currency 'USD' not found. in file e:\r\build\extragear\kmymoney-4.6.1-20110918\work\kmymoney-4.6.4\kmymoney\mymoney\mymoneyfile.cpp line 2,421
>

> Patrick Oehler
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I fear that your file is corrupted, and it may not be possible to
recover it, but there are a few suggestions:-

1) Noticing that your file name includes a date (?), suggests that you
have other files.  If this is the case, are you able to open any other file?
2) Revision 4.6.4 is quite old now and many bugs have been fixed and
improvements made in later releases. The most recent stable release is
4.8.0, although I don't know if this is available for Windows.
Otherwise, possibly 4.7.2 would be a better product.
3) Please report this on https://bugs.kde.org/ so that any progress may
be followed more easily.

It might be possible for one of the developers to look at your file, to
see if there is any possibility of recovery.