new problem compiling frameworks version

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 9 21:11:39 UTC 2016

On 2016.10.09 16:14, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Am 09.10.2016 um 22:05 schrieb Jack:
> >

> > Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions on troubleshooting?
> >
> It may depends on
> https://github.com/KDE/kcoreaddons/blob/master/KF5CoreAddonsMacros.cmake#L72.
> Ralf

That file is referenced as contributing to top level Makefile in
CMakeFiles/Makefile.cmake, so I'm pretty sure it's pulled in
somewhere.  However, I'm using cmake 3.5.2, so it shouldn't apply,
unless the cmake files have not been updated to deal with this.  I'm
just not familiar enough with cmake to tell if that's the case,
although I suspect the following indicates it might be.

More searching led me to a similar error found by Marko Käning on the
frameworks-devel list, which led me to a patch for a CMakeLists.txt
file which included

-install(FILES katesymbolviewer.desktop DESTINATION
${SERVICES_INSTALL_DIR})
-kcoreaddons_desktop_to_json (katesymbolviewerplugin
katesymbolviewer.desktop)
+install(FILES katesymbolviewerplugin.desktop DESTINATION
${SERVICES_INSTALL_DIR})
+kcoreaddons_desktop_to_json (katesymbolviewerplugin
katesymbolviewerplugin.desktop)

I've tried making similar changes to CMakeLists.txt in the csvimport
directory, and the compile is running.  However, I just noticed I still
see some xxx refs in the file I did not change to xxxplugin, so if the
compile fails, I still have something else to try.  I probably won't
get through it all today, unless the current version works as is.

I'll update once this works or I'm convinced it wont.