Suggestion

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Oct 5 20:22:17 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Wednesday 05 October 2016 14:59:35 Jack wrote:

> On 2016.10.05 14:47, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> > On Wednesday 05 October 2016 13:38:23 Jack wrote:

[...]

> > > I can think of several ways to make this easier for the user, and I
> > > will probably file a wishlist for it, although I don't think it
> >
> > will be
> >
> > > a very high priority.
> >
> > ... which already exists (for quite some time now ;) )
> >
> > https://sourceforge.net/p/kmymoney2/feature-requests/153/
> >
> > I admit, we should at some point move all those feature requests over
> > to the
> > KDE tracker.
>
> I had remembered that all the KDE bugs for KMM2 were migrated to KMM4,
> but I had forgotten about the SourceForge bug list.  Is there any
> (reasonable) way to migrate those, or will they just have to be
> manually created with a copy/paste of the relevant notes from the
> original?

I think that is the only way to do that. One of the reasons I did not start to
do it, as it will be tedious and boring.

I don't think any of us need any help in this regard, getting
rid of money is probably the single most userfriendly interface
since breast-feeding... unfortunately. -- A.J. Venter