Another minor point - Reinvest dividend query

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 23:40:12 UTC 2016

My memory is failing me, but I thought I remembered that when entering a
Reinvest dividend transaction, one would be presented with fields for
quantity price and amount.  Instead no Amount field is presented. No big
deal, for manual entry as one can enter two parameters and the third is
calculated,

When importing them, however, the value shows the same as the the
quantity, so every transaction needs to be edited.

This is on KF5, but my distro's package is the same and I don't now know
how prior releases behave.  How do other releases appear.  Am I
misremembering?