Closed accounts not shown

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 14:00:07 UTC 2016

If I look in Accounts view I don't see closed accounts, but they are
visible in  Institutions view and also in Edit> Find transaction.

I'd imported an investment file but couldn't find the transactions.  'Do
not show closed accounts is not checked'. 'Show equity accounts' is
checked.  I could get the account to show from Institutions view, and it
then showed also in Accounts view.  If I reopened the account, it then
showed in Accounts view, but when I closed it, it disappeared instead of
showing as 'closed'.

This is on Version 4.100.0-64d8749.