CSV Import account selector malfunction on KF5

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:48:29 UTC 2016

Still updating.

When I am importing a CSV file and get to the account selector dialog,
multiple accounts show, as expected, but not all of them.  So, I have to
scroll to display the required name.  Unfortunately, any click in the
window, other than on one of the names, causes the scroll list drop-down
to disappear.

It is necessary to enter a few matching characters into the edit box to
get the required account to show in the drop-down.

Another bug to raise, I think.