[Kmymoney-devel] Frameworks

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 2 22:59:31 UTC 2016

On 2014.06.30 05:49, Cristian OneČ› wrote:
[trimmed much earlier stuff...
> Sorry that I didn't get to announce it yet :) but here it goes... the
> porting to frameworks has begun. I've created this page [1] so we can
> coordinate the port between us. Until now I was the only one working
> on this but now that the application can be built and the branch was
> published anyone can join. Keep in mind that joining will be easier
> after the dependency on kdepimlibs will be disabled since the
> kdepimlibs port is also 'in progress' and compiling since the
> kdepimlibs on frameworks still does not work out of the box.
>
> Regards,
> Cristian
>
> [1] http://community.kde.org/KMyMoney/Frameworks

Is this page being kept up to date?  It hasn't been changed since
March, and I'm pretty sure there are now several developers working on
the port.  As it gets closer, this would be a good way to monitor
progress.

Does anyone know what the last column is?  It looks like it may just
have been introduced by a stray edit to the page, but not intended.
(It has a bunch of invalid mailto: links.)

Is the list of activities complete?  I don't see where mapping an
online account (ofx) would be, and I'm pretty sure this hasn't been
fully ported yet.

Hopefully, I can get started on the handbook in the next weeks.