CSV importer oddness

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 18:33:09 UTC 2016

Carrying on with my accounts catch-up.

I've just imported a CSV file (or tried to).  I went through the set-up,
but on clicking Import, I didn't get the file selector, but did get the
Statement stats screen, which seemed to be indicating a successful import.

However, the account into which I had intended to do the import showed
no sign.  After doing a search, I found the import had gone to a
different account altogether.
I think this account is a temporary credit card account I added when it
was not possible to import into credit card accounts, but the file being
imported was for a checking account.  So, I'm a bit non-plussed.