issues with frameworks version

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 31 21:19:29 UTC 2016

Just to clarify, the main strange thing about my configuration is that
it is a mix of kde4 and kde5.  Since I'm still using the 4.7 branch of
KMM, I need to keep the kde4 pim stuff around.  I've installed many of
the frameworks and kde5 apps and utilities, but pim is still the one
piece that cannot coexist.  Because of this, I'm installing each piece
separately, since I can't use any of the "meta" packages to pull it all
in at once.  I would love to see the KMM4 requirement on pim made
optional, but at this point, I think developer time is better spend on
completing the conversion rather than non critical changes to the old
branch.

I'll start new threads for new problems.