issues with frameworks version

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 30 00:23:18 UTC 2016

Well, if it's truly AUTO, then is there any reason for a manual
setting?  If so, then the setting should be OFF or AUTO, not OFF or
ON.  However, I that's really a meta-issue with cmake, not KMM.

Also, although I've now successfully built the frameworks version, I
still have lots of issues - and I'm trying to work my way through them
- figuring out if they are reall issues or just due to my strange
configuration.  How much effort should I expend before posting such
issues here?

Jack