combine name and memo in memo on import

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 22 16:46:44 UTC 2016

I would like to be able to combine the name and memo fields of an OFX
import into the KMM memo field.  My problem is that I have many vendors
which I combine into a single KMM account - for example I have only one
KMM account for gasoline, but import transaction from various gas
stations.  They do import properly, but the name is lost, since the OFX
memo only has the city.  I thought this was possible, but I haven't
found any configuration setting, and I don't see an open wishlist for
it (I'll add one if necessary.)

As a separate issue, while searching for this, I did find an open
ticket at our old Sourceforge site
(https://sourceforge.net/p/kmymoney2/feature-requests/279/) and with
that, realized we probably need to review all those old ticket to see
if any are still relevant, and convert them to new KDE bugs/wishlist
items.