[kmymoney4] [Bug 360129] New: CSV Importer doesn't recognize sell operation
NSLW via KDE Bugzilla
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Sat Mar 5 17:13:37 UTC 2016
Bug ID: 360129
Summary: CSV Importer doesn't recognize sell operation
Platform: Fedora RPMs
Assignee: kmymoney-devel at kde.org
Reporter: lukasz.wojnilowicz at gmail.com
CSV Importer doesn't recognize sell operation during import. It recognizes Buy
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create your investing bank account,
3. choose Investing, give name to new CSV Importer template
4. Press Choose File and point my "test file.csv" (see attachment)
5. Field Separator: comma ; Text separator double quotes and go next,
6. assign columns accordingly (see attachment) and go next
7. at rows range just go next,
8. window appears to accept new securities so press just ok.
9. set Decimal Separator: comma
10. press Import CSV
CSV Importer doesn't recognize my sell operation and asks what kind of
operation is this.
Recognize sell operation.
1) My locale is pl_PL
2) Buy operations are recognized, but only if their name is "Kupno" (Polish
word for buy) and not "Buy"
3) Sell operations aren't recognized no matter if the name is "Sprzedaż"
(Polish word for sell), "Sell" or "sell"
4) My CSV file is UTF-8
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the KMyMoney-devel