Necessary Qt5 patches for KF5-version of KMyMoney

4ernov 4ernov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:23:15 UTC 2016

Hello,

a couple of months ago I found and managed to fix several problems related
to QComboBox which led to unexpected behaviour of the modified QComboBox of
payees on edit part of "Ledgers" page, but three changes were upstream in
Qt5. I've created three review requests, got some response and fix the
necessary things, but, I'm afraid, I can't get necessary number of votes to
get it merged:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/153590
https://codereview.qt-project.org/153588
https://codereview.qt-project.org/153589

I just wanted to kindly ask here anyone with Qt account to support these
requests, as they seem to be necessary for proper behaviour of KF5 version
of KMyMoney. The changes are really minor, so hopefully they can be merged
in some 5.6.x release of Qt.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Alexey Chernov