Master is closed for KDE4 based development

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Jun 14 21:14:16 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

now that 4.8 is out, we close the KMyMoney repository for any other KDE4
feature development. Please don't commit anymore changes to master as we will
merge the frameworks trunk onto master as the next step. Once this will be
done and the CI system updated to the new locations we will inform you.

KDE4 based bugfixing will happen on the 4.8 branch which is available in the
repo.

Best regards

Thomas