Built 4.8.0 from downloaded tar file but has extra files

Richard Driscoll rjd99 at rjdriscoll.plus.com
Thu Jul 28 16:54:31 UTC 2016

I'm new to kmymoney build so please help.

I downloaded the 4.8.0 tar files from https://kmymoney.org/ and managed
with little trouble to build a release using the instructions in
README.cmake.

I used -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local and -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
but on installing I find that some unexpected files have been installed,
for example many include files in the directory
/usr/local/include/kmymoney.  It is almost as if I have debug
information even though I didn't ask for it.

The program seems run OK and it passes all the tests.

Thanks in advance,

Richard Driscoll