Citibank Visa OFX Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Mon Jul 18 18:27:52 UTC 2016

Jeff,

Thanks. I've compiled with the patch and it solves my problem. I hope this
make it into KF5.

Thomas,

You and I discussed clone versus pull years ago when you were debugging
previous OFX issues. My scripts allow me to easily switch between compiled
versions just in case something breaks. I don't compile as often as I used
to so it's not a big deal.

*----Brendan*