KF5 - GPG Encryption Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sun Jul 3 14:44:26 UTC 2016

That's the problem. How do I figure out what is missing?

kf5-kpimtextedit.x86_64, kf5-kpimtextedit-devel.x86_64, kf5-gpgmepp.x86_64
and kf5-gpgmepp-devel.x86_64 are installed.

Thanks,

Configure results (user options):
KDE PIM holidays:                        no

KDE PIM encryption:                      no

KDE PIM addressbook:                     no

OFX plugin:                              yes

KBanking plugin:                         no

weboob plugin:                           yes

iCalendar export plugin:                 yes

SQLCipher plugin:                        no

Configure results (developer options):
Qt-Designer library support:             no

Generate modeltest code:                 no

Generate API documentation with Doxygen: yes

*----Brendan*