Installing KF5

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 2 16:14:46 UTC 2016

On 2016.07.02 09:40, aga wrote:
> Sorry for this but am stumbling when trying to build KMM.
>
> I'm getting -
> "
> cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
> CMake Warning at /usr/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:74
> (find_package):
>   Could not find a configuration file for package "KF5Holidays" that
> is
>   compatible with requested version "5.2".
>
> The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:
>     /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Holidays/KF5HolidaysConfig.cmake, version:
> 4.80.0"
>
> I'm not even sure what 'requested version "5.2"' relates to.
>
> I've installed openSUSE Leap 42.1.
>
> Thanks if someone can give a pointer.

On my Gentoo box, that file is provided by the package kholidays,
currently listed as version 16.04.2.  I know Gentoo sometimes separates
kde sources into separate packages, but this seems to come from the
tarball kholidays-16.04.2.tar.xz.  The 5.2 version seems to be a lib
version, as my package includes /usr/lib64/libKF5Holidays.so.5.2.2

Hope this helps.