aqbanking questions

Michael Wolfe wolfemi1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 01:52:16 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have a similar question: is it possible to enable aqbanking on the
Windows version of KMyMoney?  I have the same issue with Chase, and in
the absence of a fix for libofx and a new KMM build I'm unable to update
automatically.  I've been told that by them too that I need to do an
automatic download correctly by sometime early this year (March I think)
or else.... I assume something bad happens.