Investment anomalies?

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:07:39 UTC 2016

A few months ago I committed a fix to correct absence or mis-labelling
of the Price field in investment transactions.  While doing some
checking, I noticed that a Sell transaction still is incorrect and I
shall be submitting a fix for this.

Also, I've noticed that a Reinvest Income transaction appears to require
an income category to be specified, although the amount may be zero.
This doesn't seem right to me, but before I 'fix it', I'd appreciate
views from other users, who have an opinion on this, as I know some have
their own particular use of some of the fields, which might not be what
I would expect.  And, the user is always right...