[Kmymoney-devel] Kmymoney database performance

Joe W. Byers ecjbosu at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 23:12:25 UTC 2016

All,

I think the development list is the best for this issue.  Yesterday, I
executed a QIF file import of 109 transactions with 34 new payees to be
added to Kmymoney that is using a mysqlDB.  This process took over 18
hours to complete.  I think that this is a problem.  I have analyzed
thousands of transactions as an energy risk manager using other software
both downloading and uploading them.  109 should take only a few
milliseconds.

I am using Fedora 23 with Kmymoney 4.7.1 and KDE Dev platform 4.14.14.
I will provided all information to assist with resolving this database
performance issue.

Happy New Year.

--
*Joe W. Byers*