Help test onlinebanking

Peter Franken ye.no.mymk at franken-net.de
Thu Feb 11 20:30:16 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm using KMyMoney 4.72 on Windows, but I started years ago using it on Linux.
Therefore I used the aqbanking library to update the account balances and would be very pleased to do so again with the Windows version.
Currently, I have to start a Linux-VM with a (Linux) KMyMoney (running on the same database as the Windows-version) which contains a running aqbanking-plugin to update the account balances.

I'm working in the IT department, got some Java, SQL, and other programming skills (no KDE/QT!), so maybe I could provide some usable debug reports.

Please send me a short reply if I can help you with the KMyMoney/aqbanking onlinebanking support!

cu
Peter