[Kmymoney-devel] Basic Problems with the understanding of the logic of the system....

denkmal BOOKING booking at denkmalsalzburg.at
Sat Sep 26 17:04:24 UTC 2015

Dear Developers,

we are a small cultural society in Salzburg/ Austria.
We also run a run pub.
Therefor we use the cash method of accounting.
We just deal with gains and expenses, and wish to get the added value tax
automaticly
computed and into a report for the tax government.
I know accounting very well, but never worked with these kinds of "categories".
The handbook just says, that it is possible. But I read nothing clear about
it how to get
the system to do that.

My very wish to you now is:

Would you please send me a step-by-step- tutorial, how to make this work.

Thank you very much in advance for your effort.....

Sincerily yours

Olly Wetzke

--
VEREIN DENKMAL
freiraum für kommunikation, kunst und kultur