[Kmymoney-devel] Limits Warning Problem

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 09:03:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

@Thomas: do you think the warning should consider today's balance or
consider all transactions (even future ones) entered in the ledger
(this is the current behaviour). If current behaviour is desired is it
OK to ignore scheduled transaction (like it is now) or they should
also be considered for the limits check?

Of course everyone on the list should feel free to chime in.

Regards,
Cristian