[Kmymoney-devel] Datenformat für Bankkontenabgleich / Data format for banc reconcilation

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Nov 11 19:05:54 UTC 2015

Hello Thomas,

On Tuesday 10 November 2015 00:47:30 Thomas Lieberherr wrote:

> Guten Tag
>
> Können Sie mir die folgende Frage beantworten?
>
> Unterstützt Ihre SW MyMoney für den Kontenabgleich mit der Bank das
> Zahlungsformat der Schweizerbanken? Dieses ist swift MT940, swift MT942
> oder Escel CSV-Format. Gem. meiner Bank, Raiffeisenbank, werden die
> Zahlungsformate EBICS und OFX von den Schweizer Banken erst in den nächsten
> Jahren umgesetzt.

Ich antworte mal in Englisch, so dass alle anderen es auch lesen können.

> ------------------------
> Dear all
>
> For the banc reconcilation does the software MyMoney support the data format
> swift MT940 or swift MT942? Because the swiss bancs will implement the data
> format EBICS und OFX only in next coming years.

KMyMoney uses the AqBanking library for online as well as offline import of
bank data. AqBanking supports multiple formats and from what I understand
MT940 as well. KMyMoney itself has a built-in CSV importer which has proven to
read many different formats already. It is configurable to a certain extent.

Hope that helps. If you have further question or need more information, please
let us know. In case you want to ask details about AqBanking, please ask on

   aqbanking-user at lists.aqbanking.de

German is sufficient there.

Bachelor: One who is footloose & fiance free!