[Kmymoney-devel] Status KF5-port of KMyMoney

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Nov 5 14:04:19 UTC 2015

It seems to be pretty stable. I've been using it built from git for
quite a while (at least 6 months, can't remember exactly when I first
built it). It does depend on both kdiagram and alkimia frameworks
ports. KDiagram's master branch is kf5 based, but alkimia's isn't yet.
So that would need to be merged first I believe.

BR,
Jeremy