[Kmymoney-devel] handbook

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun May 31 06:48:09 UTC 2015

написане Sun, 31 May 2015 09:35:26 +0300, Thomas Baumgart
<thb at net-bembel.de>:

> Bonjour Didier,
> hi all,
>

> On Saturday 30 May 2015 22:35:20 musielak wrote:
>
>> hi,
>> How can I obtain a French handbook pdf file?
>
> I was about to write:
>
>    https://kmymoney.org/documentation.php
>
> and double-checked the result. What I noticed was, that some of the PDF
> files
> are not available while others are.
>
> @all: Who generates those? The french HTML version is present so it
> seems to
> be a question of generation.

Hi,

We (doc team) generate them. And we have troubles with some locales (es,
fr and lt) due to the changes in TeXLive 2015. Sorry.

I will fix them as soon as I have a system with working TeXLive 2015
installation (Mageia 5 Final).

The corresponding thread starts here:

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-doc-english/2015-April/012064.html

For now, you can download the French manual here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55247264/kmymoney.pdf

Sorry again for inconvenience.

Best regards,
Yuri