[Kmymoney-devel] Moving data from kmy file to database and vice versa

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 19 16:11:25 UTC 2015

In git master, it appears "Save as database..." is a separate menu item
from "Save as...".  I know the options are different, but would it make
more sense to "Save as..." have two submenus:  "Save as file..." and
"Save as database..." ?  Or perhaps a button or link on the "Save
as..." page to "Save as database?"

Jack