[Kmymoney-devel] 4.7.2 - consistency check

Graham Walton glwalton at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 7 05:35:27 UTC 2015

Since updating to KMymoney 4.7.2, every time I save my working file, I
am receiving "consistency check reports" as follows:
"The investment XXX has no price set for the opening date YYYY. Please
enter a price for the investment on or before the opening date."

I have one of these messages for most of my shares.   When I switched to
KMymoney back in 2006, I had existing shares and
used the "Add Shares" option to include the shares.    The activity type
"add shares" has no field on the card to enter a value.
The fields available are: Activity, Date, Security, Shares, memo and status.

How can I now enter an initial value for these shares to remove the
consistency check reports?

I have tried this in version 4.7.1.   I have tried it using Ubuntu
14.10, Windows 7 and windows 8.1.
Thanks,

Graham Walton
glwalton at optusnet.com.au