[Kmymoney-devel] Comments about KMyMoney

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 7 00:27:46 UTC 2015

On 2015.05.06 03:18, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> did you check
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/files/KMyMoney-Windows/4.7.2/
> ?  Not sure if that version will still support XP, but maybe some
> other people can comment here.

> On Tuesday 05 May 2015 13:31:37 Monica Frasson wrote:
>> Now I am tracking my expenses and my investments with excel but I am
>> not very happy for the usability and the final result. I have red
>> about KMyMoney and I was very enthusiastic about it. I tried to
>> download the software but it does not work with Windows XP. Is there
>> a possibility, to have a release to make the software working in
>> windows in the next future or not?

For some reason, I had thought that KDE on Windows had stopped
supporting XP some time after Microsoft did, but the main page
(http://windows.kde.org) still lists XP as supported.  However, it
doesn't mention Windows 8 or 10, so I don't know how current it is.  I
no longer have a copy of XP available to test.