[Kmymoney-devel] Payees and Account-Details ...

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:49:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

Since we're talking about Mint I can't give you other advice than to
build the sources following this guide [1] and report back if you're
stuck somewhere. Another option would be to fetch another VM with
Ubuntu just for testing and use this [2] PPA to install a daily build,
maybe it would be safer this way.

I've CC'ed Christian Dávid since he has been working on this feature.

Question to the KMyMoney devs: What do you think about creating a
dockerfile [3] containing Clay's package for situations like this?

Regards,
Cristian

[1] https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Installation
[2] https://launchpad.net/~claydoh/+archive/ubuntu/kmymoney-daily