[Kmymoney-devel] Kmymoney

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:16:25 UTC 2015

On 24/06/15 14:46, Tom schiess wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> I received an e mail response from you this morning on why Kmymoney will not

  run on my computer. The new operating system is a Linux, the program I

  downloaded was off of the site that recommended Kmymoney for Linux
operating

  systems. I was able to download Kmymoney no problem but once downloaded

  there was no instruction on how to make it. I had the files but no
where to go

  from there.

> Thanks for any help
>
> Tom Schiess

Just butting in...

What distro are you using?  Did you consider using its package manager
to load their version?

There are different file types which could be involved, so what is the
name of the file/files you downloaded?  If there is a lot, just name a
representative few and we'll try to help.