[Kmymoney-devel] Feedback

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Jun 24 08:26:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Tuesday 23 June 2015 21:09:36 Schiesse wrote:

> I'm attempting to download Kmmoney and it seems to download fine but the
> program not showing up or working, can you help?

Since KMyMoney supports various operating system environments it would be
interesting to know, which one you use and which file you downloaded. Once we
know these bits of information, we can further analyze the problem.

Regards

Thomas

Computer science terms (#095): PGP-Keysigning-Party
 The cult of sitting together and collectively mumbling magic numbers.
 -- Gert Doering